Thursday, December 3, 2015

Workshop "Sprouting nuts, seeds, & beans" - lecionado em inglês


















terça feira 15 de dezembro das 20.00 às 21.30

Nota importante: o workshop será lecionado em inglês mas terá tradução para português quando necessário 

Unlock to the full potential of your food. 
Sprouting can be so daunting when you are first considering it. But it really is easy, fun and even exciting. Come find out how easy and see several varieties of sprouts and taste them too, while exploring all the ways to make sprouting work for you, the supplies, the techniques for sprouting, prepping. and storing, plus brainstorming on how to add them to your daily meals and why it's such a good thing to do with nuts, seeds, grains and pulses even if later cooked.

About Sami Hayes:
Hailing from Portland, Oregon, which is the Porto, Portugal of the US, and also perhaps the Vegan capitol of the world (more vegan eateries per capita than anywhere else). This allowed me to learn from some of the best people in the world including several celebrated chefs, published authors, and healers of all modalities added to extensive personal research.

I've currently been traveling for the last 3.5 years spending most of my time in Porto which has captured my heart.

I believe that nothing is more important and healing than the food we eat, or potentially more damaging. My motivation for learning was my own journey of being sick, very sick and worsening for years before I hit my personal rock bottom and said enough. I went to a raw food retreat and within a week was off of all medications and feeling better than I had in years.

Happy to share my story with you and the tricks and insights I've learned since, whether you want to go fully raw and gluten-free or just want to find ways to make healthier foods a part of your daily life, plus understand their impact on your life and body.

Available as a consultant, health coach (including on how to go veg, raw and/or gluten-free), private chef, personal or group lessons, and more. Please see my website at http://cruiosoport.wix.com/home or contact me via email at cruiosoport@gmail.com to explore the possibilities.

Preço: 22€ (inclui degustação)
Local:Quintal, Rua do Rosário, 177 Porto
Inscrições e informações: tlf 222 010 008 ou por email: mail@quintalbioshop.com

Pagamento no Quintal ou por transferência bancária para o nib: 0007 0000 00190179850 23 (enviar comprovativo da transferência por email)
Atenção: Antes de fazer a transferência confirme se ainda há vagas.
As desistências só serão reembolsadas com aviso prévio até 24 horas antes do workshop

No comments: